Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Strangely Numb.*not a pregnancy announcement.

I am still waiting on my period. I took about ten pregnancy tests (I think that's an exaggeration, but only slightly so) between Friday and Sunday. All negative. I took the ept test I got and it kinda looked positive, but I'm pretty sure I could just see the blue where it was supposed to turn positive if it was positive. I looked very closely.

I was proud of myself yesterday because I just sat, cramping, waiting for my period, which did not come. I didn't poas all day. Oh, and all that achy boob stuff? Gone.

Because I'd had a positive opk on both CD 17 and CD 18, I kind of just figured I'd ovulated on CD 19, not 18 like I'd thought and that I'd get my period today.

I had plans all morning, but I'm an hour into naptime and have gone crazy enough (what with all the free time to think) to poas.

I used one of my off-amazon-crazy cheap-paper-shredder style hpts.

Now I'm just staring at it and trying to figure out if it is positive because it doesn't really look like it is, but I'm not fully convinced it's not.

And wouldn't a hpt be really freaking obviously positive at this point? 14 dpo?

I'm kind of unemotional (hence the title). I just feel like I deserve the answer. I hate the 2ww and I had to add a day this time, and my cycle is already longer than most people's because I ovulated late.

ANSWERS!

I'll update because this stupid hpt has me crazy enough to go get an ept at CVS if my period doesn't arrive before dinner.

2 comments:

FeistyKel said...

Thinking of you!

judy said...

Wishing positive for you. This will happen for you, if not now, it will happen.