- poas, negative.
- bought another pregnancy test, an ept because I think they're more accurate.
- read on the side of the box that the test is only 53% accurate 4 days before your missed period.
- willed myself not to waste the ten dollars I spent on the test by poas again.
- obsessed over my potentially not but if not my mind is surely a powerful thing achy boobs.
- ate six, yes SIX reese's peanut butter eggs because I can not resist at easter time and I am a comfort eater.
- weighed myself to check the effect of dining on peanut butter eggs for lunch. (thus far, no effect.)
- was too sensitive to my toddler's totally toddler-like behavior, which included crushing graham crackers into the couch with pure joy, over and over again. and then again.
- ate some sushi.
- watched Thursday's dvred episode of lost.
- went to bed at 9.
11 or 12 dpo
1500 mg metformin