Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Big Day!

CD 100. I hope I never see you again, ever!

I took provera this morning, and I'm happy. I hope to start my period this weekend. (I can't get used to referring to my period as AF). I am totally going to blog about starting my period and I can't get over how freaking weird that is. Oh well, such is IF, eh?

I'm working hard, per nancy's suggestion, to view myself as just any other person ttc their second instead of someone dealing with secondary if. I guess if I make it to May (that would be one year since non b/f and not preventing pregnancy since last year this time) I'll have to call myself a secondarily infertile person. But maybe not yet...though i'm having a hard time viewing myself as just an ordinary ttc-er, what with all the doctor's appointments, pills, etc. But I do know that many folks try for months and months with no discernable issue...

I guess I just kind of feel somewhere in between, like I don't fit in IF and I don't fit in TTC. And that I don't like. I want to fit somewhere nice and neat and be settled, calm. Not that fitting into IF world would make me feel settled or calm. Anyway, babbling.

here's to the close of a (100 day) chapter and hopefully the opening of a much better (28 day resulting in pregnancy) one in a few days.

CD 100
Metformin 1500 mg
Provera, Day 1

No comments: