Tuesday, January 29, 2008

timing.

sometimes i just wonder about god's timing.

i'm sick. my boy is sick. my husband is sick.

i cannot remember ever being so congested in my entire life. I haven't tasted food in two days. (oh, but for some strange reason I've eaten plenty of it--with no taste!) my head just hurts. I can't remember what it feels like to just breathe.

my boy is wheezy and is getting these horrible treatments four or five times a day (and I had to convince the dr. to let us let him sleep at night instead of waking him for more!)

i've barely had time to process any kind of s.i. stuff going on. probably a good thing.

i did finish up provera yesterday and fully expected to get my period today (or even yesterday). Not yet. It's probably not the worst thing in the world as in my projection of *magic* days in the coming months, I see lots of conflict. If the meds work like last time and I ovulate, it should happen around mid month the next few months--fine for February, but in March I'm out of town for 8 days mid month and in April M. is out of town mid month for 4 days. Sigh.....

Think maybe God is telling me something?

No comments: